Neeley vs. the Arctic

I did a blog during my last Antarctic cruise, which seemed to be popular. I am asked many a time what I do or what I am doing so I decided to start a blog about my latest trip to the Chukchi Sea. I am sure most if it will be day to day boring routine activities but I hope to share interesting events as well. I hope I don't run out of soap!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Coast Guard C130 Flyby
Posted by Aimee Neeley at 13:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ICESCAPE Links

  • Live pictures on the Healy
  • Healy Cruise track
  • ICESCAPE Project Info

About Me

My photo
Aimee Neeley
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (22)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  June (14)
      • Ice party 6/27
      • Polar Bear #2!
      • Ice drilling in the Arctic
      • Today we are attempting to do an ice station. But...
      • birthday
      • Coast Guard C130 Flyby
      • Bow and Ice
      • I thought I would send on a picture of the Healy. ...
      • I am emailing this blog with pictures so I hope th...
      • Hi all,A quick blog to you guys so I can go to bed...
      • Is it really only the end of day two?
      • On the open seas
      • Day One in Anchorage
      • I am coming, Alaska! Prepare yourself...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.